четвъртък, 9 септември 2010 г.


Kind of a friendship ode.


I hope you know when sky is dark
when stars sleep hidden in a lonely park
when world has fallen down for you..
oh,when that's not a bad dream,but it's true..
you know my little someone,
where you can find me..
and in a moment i'll run for you..
and be sure,wherever you are,i'll find you
i'll come in (the) dark,
and stay with you..
both hidden in the lonely park.
no lights,no brighter stories from the past,
just you and me together..
and that special silence..
that won't forever last...
cause when i see you smile i'll run again..
but when you need me,be sure,i'll be near,
i'll come to take your sadness
and your fear..
remember me,you know,
for you i'll make all special things i can,
i'll follow you wherever (you) wanna go..



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар